THE KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
The Knowledge Exchange is a new service brought to you by Social Firms UK. We cover all aspects of social enterprise development but have particular expertise in employment and employability through social enterprise.
The Knowledge Exchange draws on the skills, hands-on experience and expertise of
, members and our wide network of social enterprise specialists.
What can we help you with?
- Start-up and feasibility studies
- Transformation of public services to social enterprises
- Monitoring and evaluation (including Social Return on Investment)
- Collaborative working and consortia building
- Social franchising
- Legal structures
- Staff transfers and TUPE
- Training and professional development
- Marketing, PR and communications
- Financial management/ fundraising
- Bespoke research/ mapping
- Strategy development/ policy planning and implementation
- Introductions and visits to social enterprises/ case studies/ best practice
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.