A one-day conference organised by the Institute for Cultural and Creative Entrepreneurship (ICCE) at Goldsmiths, University of London, and Encatc.
- 1.00 - 1.45 - Opening session: Highlighting the 'social' within the creative and cultural process
- 2.00 - 3.00 - Creating change - stories from succesful entrepreneurs
- 3.00 - 3.45 - Session A: The power of the hybrid model - why disruption and murkiness are useful
- OR 3.00 - 3.45 - Session B: The role of users and audience in the change-making process
- 3.45 - 4.10 - Tea, coffee and mingling
- 4.10 - 5.00 - Closing session: Roundtable discussion - What do participants think we need to be teaching students t help them reach their goals? What as researchers do we need to investigate that would be helpful to industry?
Matthew Taylor, RSA; Allison Ogden-Newton, Social Enterprise London; Chris Smith, Swarm Communications; Harriet Minter, Guardian Professional; Sophie Rasmussen, Folk Town CIC; Trisha Lee, Make Believe Arts; Ellen O'Hara and Vanessa Swann, Cockpit Arts; Eleanor Ford, LikeCube; Catherine Greig, make:good; Zoe Stanton and Mary Cook, UsCreates.