Buzzacott and Artillery Architecture & Interior Design would like to invite you to their free seminar on property issues.
This joint seminar will address some of the financial, strategic and practical issues facing charities and not-for-profit organisations in relation to their premises and property.
We will be focusing on collaborative projects: sharing space with other organisations, sub-letting and hiring space to generate income, and creative use of space to accommodate different activities.
The session will cover:
- VAT implications and planning;
- Relevant direct taxes, including business rates;
- Design considerations, including flexible use of space;
- Feasibility advice - achieving appropriate use of premises;
- A case study on one of the premises managed by The Ethical Property Company.
Speakers at this event will include