Social Firms UK's annual conference.
Visit https://ceis.sym-online.com/registrationforms/sfuk2012/ to book.
** Early Bird tickets until 23rd May 2012**
Background and event objectives
This conference is relevant for organisations and individuals in all three sectors: public, private and civil society. Unemployment is at a record high and spans all sectors; it calls for collective creative solutions. This conference will be of interest to:
- social enterprises that are focused on helping disadvantaged people into employment and work, through whatever means that might be - including Social Firms, ILMs, vocational training providers, job placement organisations; etc
- corporates that are driven to genuinely meet their corporate responsibilities through values based supply chain development; and
- policy makers and statutory agencies that wish to gain more of an understanding about social enterprises that focus on jobs and employability, tackle worklessness and achieve social inclusion.
The event will cover:
- innovative employability, work integration and job creation initiatives
- best practice and the employment needs of individuals with disabilities, mental health problems and other disadvantages such as homelessness and ex-offending
- the task of how to grow the sector in order to meet large scale at this time of economic challenge and visions for the future
The networking experience of our residential conference is second to none, so to get the best from the event please join us on the evening of the 11th July for the conference dinner. Meals are included in the residential delegate rate.
Click here to download the latest programme.